|This game is currently in development. There is no download or playable content as yet. All information is based on Developer Journals, the Kickstarter, and community discussions with developers.|
Different skill sets require different tools and equipment. For example, blacksmiths need access to a forge and appropriate tools for working with metal, clothing that won't catch on fire, gloves that prevent them from burning themselves, and a place to store materials before beginning production.
In contrast, merchants and miners will often need reliable transportation capable of carrying a lot of cargo or heavy loads. At the same time, travel by wagon is slow and incapable of maneuvering into narrow places amongst trees and brambles.
However, there are no set or defined player roles, players will be able to decide what role or roles they want to play and may combine skills to their own choosing.
Suppliers are those responsible for getting necessary resources to Producers. Suppliers are further divided into Gatherers and Merchants.
- Gatherers are responsible for gathering or raising basic resources, such as ore, gems, wood, food crops, animal by-products, and so on.
- Merchants travel long distances in order to requisition and exchange the more extraordinary or rare materials.
- In general, Producers stay within the safety of a town and rely on suppliers to go outside and fetch the things they need.
- When they're not crafting they're selling their goods in a storefront or auction house.
Explorers are those who specialize in survival skills, allowing them to be out of town for long periods of time, roaming the badlands, braving forests, and wading through swamps. They're the treasure hunters of the world. Whether it’s an untapped mine, an unspoiled tomb, or a magical tree in the middle of an uncharted forest, Explorers make their living by knowing what's where, and charting the safest way to get there.
Champions are the bodyguards, sell-sword, soldiers, and dungeon-delvers of the world. When Explorers discover uncharted new territories, it is the Champion who proceeds forward and gives the all clear. When merchants makes their way along dangerous trade routes, it’s the Champion who keeps them safe.
References[edit | edit source]
- Kickstarter professión kits info