|This game is currently in development. There is no download or playable content as yet. All information is based on Developer Journals, the Kickstarter, and community discussions with developers.|
Player Organizations[edit | edit source]
Player organizations take many forms.
Kingdoms[edit | edit source]
Kingdoms are the highest level of government in Elyria. They contain duchies, which in turn contain counties, which contain the settlements. The government divisions will most likely be determined around geographical features. 
- The Kingdom of Al-Khezam (EU)
- The Kingdom of Aranor (NA W)
- The Kingdom of Arkadia (EU)
- The Kingdom of Ashland (NA W)
- The Kingdom of Blackheart (NA W)
- The Kingdom of Bordweall (NA E)
- Demalion Empire (EU)
- The Kingdom of Fortuna (NA E)
- The Kingdom of Kairos (NA E)
- The Kingdom of Lor Voskara (APAC)
- The Kingdom of Aequitas (APAC)
- The Kingdom of Nirath (EU)
- The Kingdom of Riftwood (NA E)
- The Kingdom of Tyria (NA W)
- The Kingdom of Vornair (NA E)
Guilds[edit | edit source]
Schools[edit | edit source]
Schools are based on increasing crafting research. You can only join one of these.
Associations[edit | edit source]
To find an association check:
Families[edit | edit source]
To find more information about Families check:
NPC Organizations[edit | edit source]
Players are not the only ones who have organizations. There will be existing organizations and NPC Kingdoms from the start of Elyria.
Current Governments[edit | edit source]
- List of in-game kingdoms and governments
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Elyrian Directory is a site which lists many of the player organizations within Elyria.
- Elyrian Mingle is a site dedicated to assisting players within Elyria to find the Mann or Womann of their virtual dreams or even the adventure and thrill that they are looking for.