This article pertains to an area of the game which is currently in development. The information presented here is incomplete, and will be updated as more information becomes publicly available.
The Tribes of Elyria are the twelve major racial and geopolitical groups that make up the Children of Mann. Each is native to a particular biome or group of biomes, and has its own distinct culture and racial traits.
There will be eight tribes on the starting continent at launch: Brudvir, Dras, Janoa, Neran, the Waerd, To'resk, Hrothi, Kypiq. Four additional playable tribes will be accessible after ocean travel is researched and their continents have been discovered: Yoru, Owem, Erishe, Mydarri.
- Biology: Physical appearance and state
- Environment: The biome a tribe is usually found in.
- History: Unique historical experiences for each tribe.
- Culture: From a unique history brings a unique culture, like language and religion.
- Sociology: Specific social conventions like professions, levels of government, and political advancement.
- World Relations: Whether other tribes are friend or foe.
The diagram to the left shows the general disposition between the twelve Tribes; tribes that are traditionally friendly or allied are connected with a green line, while tribes that are traditionally hostile or rivals are connected with a red line. Tribes with no predisposition towards or against each other are connected with a gray line.
A graph showing the general relationships (positive and negative) between the Tribes
- ↑ Vye, The Game Garden Grows 9 April, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes Q&A II 20 June, 2017
- ↑ Vye, What Seams to Be 29 June, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, A Tale of Twelve Tribes 31 May, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: Brudvir 8 June, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: Dras 18 June, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: Janoa 18 June, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: Neran 1 June, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: The Waerd 10 July, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: To'resk 9 July, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: Hrothi 7 June, 2017
- ↑ Caspian, Tribes: Kypiq 17 June, 2017